Membership to the Stockholm fintech Hub is free for fintech companies with a foot print in Sweden
Our business is to help you grow and thrive
Stockholm Fintech Hub was founded with a view to supporting fintech companies through every stage of evolution. Our hub is positioned to be the gravity for fintech in Sweden, where Banks, Startups, Regulators and Investors can come together to create a melting pot of ideas, innovation, support and ultimately new opportunities. We have assembled a set of tools, relationships, and education specifically for you as a fintech company.
We support you in all your stages of growth
From idea through to international expansion - We have curated resources available for every stage of company development, all under one roof.
Becoming a Stockholm Fintech Hub member
If you are a fintech company operating in Sweden, then you are eligible to become a member of Stockholm Fintech Hub. Membership is free to all eligible startups. Fill out our application and take advantage of all membership benefits:
- It's free!
- Access to members/partners only networking events and workshops.
- Support from mentors through all stages of company evolution.
- Investor introductions and matching based on investor criteria.
- Access to local and European regulatory initiatives.
- Consideration for accelerator program.
- Preferential prices/packages from legal, accounting & ITO partners.
- Reciprocal rights to other fintech hubs around the world via the Global Fintech Hubs Federation.
Choose to be resident or a digital member
We think there is value in rubbing shoulders with other like-minded people everyday. Whether being a resident member working at our coworking desks or renting a whole room from us - you’re always close to the community.
If you’re happy with your current space though, we’re still here to help you as a digital member. You have the same membership rights as resident members and can take part in our digital community via our Slack.
Even if you aren’t a startup, you can always join our open Slack community and have a chat with fintech enthusiasts, startups, banks and institutions.