Membership to Stockholm Fintech Hub is free for startups
Our business is to help you grow and thrive
Stockholm Fintech Hub was founded to help and support fintech startups. Our hub is the centre of gravity for fintech in Sweden, where Banks, Startups, Regulators and Investors come together. We have assembled a set of tools, relationships, and education specialized just for you as a fintech.
We support you in all your stages of growth
From idea through to international expansion - we have fitted resources for every stage of a startup, all under one roof.
Become a startup member
If you are a Swedish fintech startup, then you are eligible to become a member of Stockholm Fintech Hub. Membership is free to all eligible startups. Fill out our application and take advantage of all membership benefits:
- It's free!
- Access to members only networking events and workshops
Access to all the work of the hub including:
- Personal help during all stages of business
- Consideration for accelerator
- Introductions to potential industry partners
- Investor matching based on investor criteria
- Access to regulatory initiatives
- Preferential prices/packages from partners
- Reciprocal rights to the Danish, Norwegian and Finnish fintech hubs
- Reciprocal rights to fintech hubs around the world, via the Global Fintech Hubs Federation.
Choose to be resident or a digital member
We think there is value in rubbing shoulders with other like-minded people everyday. Whether being a resident member working at our coworking desks or renting a whole room from us - you’re always close to the community.
If you’re happy with your current space though, we’re still here to help you as a digital member. You have the same membership rights as resident members and can take part in our digital community via our Slack.
Even if you aren’t a startup, you can always join our open Slack community and have a chat with fintech enthusiasts, startups, banks and institutions.