Stockholm Fintech Hub - at No 18
The Stockholm Fintech Hub is located on the first floor, directly above Stockholm Central Station. From here you have easy access to everywhere in Stockholm and indeed Sweden.
While we have our own exclusive office space, members who sit in the hub also have access to the entire 2500 square meters of lounges, meeting rooms, and workspace, as well as No18's warm and friendly service. Our Monday morning breakfast is something not to be missed!
We are in the process of moving into an additional 1700 square meters of office space on the third floor of Stockholm Central Station (September 2017).
Come and see for yourself the unique atmosphere here at Stockholm Fintech Hub in No 18. We would love to show you around!
Our resident memberships
All our resident memberships includes the following benefits:
- 24/7 access – key card entry
- Use of all lounge areas of the hub
- Serviced reception, mail, Wi-Fi, printing and scanning services
- Free drop-in meeting/conference rooms
- Bookable premium meeting/conference rooms
- Access to resident SFH Partners
(Banks, Regulators, Investors, ITO, Accounting, Legal, etc)
- Free and regular events, workshops, breakfast briefings and after works.
- Self-service kitchen facilities with free coffee/tea, fresh fruit and weekly breakfast.
- Access to our network of 50+ fintech hubs globally.
Interested in a membership or viewing?We'll get back to you, just enter your details below.
We are thrilled to be partners with No 18. How to describe No 18? We think Michel Gordin, entrepreneur and founder of No 18 Office and Lounge, says it the best
"We wanted to create a workplace with a mix of a professional office, an excellent meeting place and a sought after members club - all with that feeling of coming home."
Read more about No 18 on their website.